Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------------Ederson--------------------------

Cancelo----------Otamendi-----Fernan----------Zinch

----------------------------------Rodri------------------------------

---------------------Bernie----------------Dave------------------

Mahrez-----------------------Jesus---------------------Foden

City to win 1-3

NOw we have all but qualified for the champs league (I thing we need just 3pts to be mathematically there) will we see some of the kids thrown in for 15-20 mins here and there. I know Pep wants to use the prem league games as warm ups/preps for the champs league and FA cup but he will also need to rotate to keep players fresh so Id love to see the likes of Braff, THB and others given a change even if its off the bench for 15 minutes at the end of a game.

the one first team player id keep playing however is Jesus - he needs a goal and needs to be sharp and a constant run of games may help that.

Ederson
Walker - Garcia - Laporte - Mendy
Gundo
De bruyne Foden
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

We need to look to the future and play Garcia & Stones together. No great loss if they fail but practice makes perfect. Why not give Zinchenko a run at left wing or left sided midfield, where he plays for his national side. We need to buy a defensively minded left back in the summer anyway as we cannot rely on Mendy's fitness despite his apparent return to form. We also need another striker, my preference being Jiminez although Ings would do as a Plan B if we cannot break down defences.

Strong team, send another message to the scouse dicks that this season was an aberration and we'll be relentless from now on.

Ederson; Garcia Stones Laporte; Walker Rodri Bernardo Mendy; Foden De Bruyne; Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.