Southampton at home

bluemc1 said:
zeddie said:
Looking for 2 adult tickets or 1 adult and 1 18-21.. Padded seats would be a bonus! (its a special occasion)

reply here or pm, thanks!

i have got 2 hospitality seats in 225 great view and padded seats ill chuck in a free program also :) let me know if you still need them

also if anyone else wants them

pm'd you!

Got a spare for Southampton at home

Adult block 110 first tier, £30, also got the 2 following games same seat, for Sunderland and west brom.

Southampton £30
Sunderland £30
West brom £30

If you want all 3 keep hold of my season card for the couple of weeks £75 for the 3

zeddie said:
bluemc1 said:
zeddie said:
Looking for 2 adult tickets or 1 adult and 1 18-21.. Padded seats would be a bonus! (its a special occasion)

reply here or pm, thanks!

i have got 2 hospitality seats in 225 great view and padded seats ill chuck in a free program also :) let me know if you still need them

also if anyone else wants them

pm'd you!

Mate, i got your message today and will take em off you.. i did reply to your pm but since i have less than 300 posts it takes an age to send i think..

One adult ticket available for Southampton game at £25. Near front of block 304, great view.

Ticket gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.