Southampton- get 50% of food and drink offer! OR NOT?

Bandofblues

Team supported
City
Just got an email which promises a 50% off food or drink offer in the email header but when you click on the content link(s).....nothing?

I noticed it in the header and searched all the links but nothing. I'm guessing it's a repeat of the get in before 2pm for 50% off and you don't need anything other than to turn up early.

It will be a fucking shambles as usual.

Posts like these are just what our rivals & the media love to read. But apparently, fans can say & do what they like but the club has got to be perfect in every way

BUT this is impossible because as demonstrated on here - every other fan wants something different & if they don’t get what they want they diss the club, players, owners & manager.

Time to fold the club for its failures

They haven’t finished stock taking the left overs from Wednesday. Once they have, they’ll publish which food is available for 50% off.
Left overs? They usually run out of food about half an hour before kick off.

I’m gonna go to Northern Soul for cheese on toast and pay full price - better than owt at the ground even with 50% off

Had that on Wednesday & it was bloody gorgeous. Caramelised onion between layers of cheese, what is there not to like? Planning on loading up on a Pancho's burrito today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.