Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want a DM from the academy, I reckon we'd be more likely to see Pozo. Also, bear in mind the EDS are playing in the b-team trophy thingy tomorrow. Checkatrade or whatever its called now.

Tickets selling really fast:

£11.50 in Level 1: Almost gone
£16.50 in Level 2. 2,000 left?

I think they will have to open EL3 for this. Should get 35k for this. This will be City's hard-core support minus long-distance seasoncard holders (of which there are many!).

Last year we got 35,200 for the equivalent fixture against Fulham (1/11/2018) so hopefully we will get a similar turnout for this one

Tickets selling really fast:

£11.50 in Level 1: Almost gone
£16.50 in Level 2. 2,000 left?

I think they will have to open EL3 for this. Should get 35k for this. This will be City's hard-core support minus long-distance seasoncard holders (of which there are many!).

People like me, city card holders, who are priced out of getting tickets for individual premier league games, but who go to all the home games in all the domestic cups and European games, all of which are much cheaper. It allows me to see my team live quite a lot across a season, without costing a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.