Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see Southampton playing any of that shower of shite who lost 9-0. I’d be playing the reserve 11 and telling every one of them that they put on a good show they are in the side.

Bravo
Walker
THB
Garcia
Angelino
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo
Bernabe
Mahrez
Jesus

I Predict a fairly scrappy game by our standards lacking the usual flow with us doing enough for a comfortable win and playing for the final whistle for the entire second half.
3-1

What is the logic behind "resting" Sergio, given that he didn't play games during the international break and has thus started 1 game in the last 25 days?

Pep started him against Burton away after trashing them 9:0 in the first leg. To help him maintain form.

Too hard to predict how Pep will rotate but hope we see at least one of Garcia/THB start, as well as Foden and Angelino.

will never understand the logic of the pricing for games like this. Currently there are 18000 seats that are not even for sale. Surely logic would say make the whole ground kids for a quid and family of four tickets for 20 notes. Villa are giving their season ticket holders a free night against Wolves, yet the only freebies our club give are to non City supporters.

How about giving something to those who support the club in these duller fixtures.

Too hard to predict how Pep will rotate but hope we see at least one of Garcia/THB start, as well as Foden and Angelino.
THis was our line up at Preston:

----------------------Bravo
Cancelo--Harwood Bellis--Garcia--Angelino
--------------------Gundog
--------D.Silva-----------Foden
----Bernardo----Jesus-----Sterling

I think it will be the same defence but Walker coming in for Cancelo.

David Silva played a full 90 mins on Saturday despite City using 3 subs so that makes me think he wont start against Saints.

Expecting a shit game with Saints playing a 1-10-0 formation .

Hope for a very early goal to make them try and do something. Never look forward to these games where the opponents have just been seriously twatted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.