Southampton (H) | EFL Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
will never understand the logic of the pricing for games like this. Currently there are 18000 seats that are not even for sale. Surely logic would say make the whole ground kids for a quid and family of four tickets for 20 notes. Villa are giving their season ticket holders a free night against Wolves, yet the only freebies our club give are to non City supporters.

How about giving something to those who support the club in these duller fixtures.

Er - its about a tenner to get in? Hardly taking the piss are they.

Play the kids in this game..we have proved for a number of years that we are the best team domestically, in my book we don't need another carabao cup or FA cup win for that matter to prove this point.

The main focus now should be to win an unprecedented 3rd straight title and finally win a CL title, because like it or not this is what we are now being judged on from the pundits and the media.

League titles and CL titles. Not domestic FA cup and league cup titles

Er - its about a tenner to get in? Hardly taking the piss are they.
City seem to be inline with what other clubs are doing:

Liverpool are charging £9 for their game against Arsenal but that's only in one stand. Majority of their seats start at £25 or so. Chelsea v Utd is £25.

I don't think you can grumble too much at the Cup prices at City this season. The Premier League matchday prices though are eye-watering.

I looked at City's online site before I posted and it looks like there are about 1,000 to 1,500 seats left in the lower two tiers.
I am looking forward to the game as there has to be a result on the night, and it's a big game in City's season imo. The draw was a good one for us, not because we got Saints, but because Liverpool got Arsenal and Chelsea got Utd.

City seem to be inline with what other clubs are doing:

Liverpool are charging £9 for their game against Arsenal but that's only in one stand. Majority of their seats start at £25 or so. Chelsea v Utd is £25.

I don't think you can grumble too much at the Cup prices at City this season. The Premier League matchday prices though are eye-watering.

I looked at City's online site before I posted and it looks like there are about 1,000 to 1,500 seats left in the lower two tiers.
I am looking forward to the game as there has to be a result on the night, and it's a big game in City's season imo. The draw was a good one for us, not because we got Saints, but because Liverpool got Arsenal and Chelsea got Utd.

It is important - win this and we are in the last 8 with a real chance of winning it again. If we could it would mean we have the charity shield and the league cup by February and 2 of last years 4 trophies retained. Would be a great boost going into the business end of the season. I want at least 2 again and the Champions League. We are good enough.

It is important - win this and we are in the last 8 with a real chance of winning it again. If we could it would mean we have the charity shield and the league cup by February and 2 of last years 4 trophies retained. Would be a great boost going into the business end of the season. I want at least 2 again and the Champions League. We are good enough.
Our squad is the best in the league. Surely the injuries can't go on? I see LFC winning almost every week, but they seem desperately reliant on Salah and Mane. I don't rate the rest of their squad. I can't see them playing a strong side in the domestic Cups.

will never understand the logic of the pricing for games like this. Currently there are 18000 seats that are not even for sale. Surely logic would say make the whole ground kids for a quid and family of four tickets for 20 notes. Villa are giving their season ticket holders a free night against Wolves, yet the only freebies our club give are to non City supporters.

How about giving something to those who support the club in these duller fixtures.
I think our club has done us proud over the decades, very affordable viewing, and now of the best football we have seen at City in my 60 years. Give the club a break

I think our club has done us proud over the decades, very affordable viewing, and now of the best football we have seen at City in my 60 years. Give the club a break
Price for this is fine. Level 2 for adult and two U18 is £23 in total. The same as a round of drinks to see the best City team ever against a premier league team to try to retain our cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.