Southampton (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters

I'm Blue

Went with Eddie, even he got frustrated today with the lack of options in front of him.

blue b4 the moon

I thought only 2 Jack & Ake, perhaps 3 with Bernie turned up today, much worse performance than our crowd in midweek (when I wasn't there)...awarded to Nathan must have taken some strength to play today for him.

Millwallawayveteran1988

I only said that because all of our problems came down our right which meant he was less shit be virtue of having less involvement in the game.

Walker was diabolical bad today, had no protection whatsoever once Mahrez came on but he was positionally all over the shot and I don't think Dias did a very good job either. Although he was trying to cover walkers shitshow, he often came too far over and left us wide open, a better side would have been ruthless.
Mahrez was laughable

Blue Theatre

Dias kept his head at the back when everyone else seemed to be panicking and/or out of position.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.