Southampton (H)November 4th

dublin-blue

Hi guys.

Myself and two friends are flying over to Manchester on the 3rd of November.

Strangely there is not a single ticket available for purchase anywhere for this fixture. It doesn't show as sold out but it will not allow me to select any tickets.

I would normally buy directly from City but this time I may need to look elsewhere. Has anyone got tickets for sale?

Thanks.

Hi guys.

Strangely there is not a single ticket available for purchase anywhere for this fixture. It doesn't show as sold out but it will not allow me to select any tickets.

I would normally buy directly from City but this time I may need to look elsewhere. Has anyone got tickets for sale?

Thanks.
Looks like the fixture date for this game could be moved due to the carabao cup 4th round game.

Looks like it was moved to the 4th. Only 2 tickets on the OS. Reckon more will come up before the match?

Looks like it was moved to the 4th. Only 2 tickets on the OS. Reckon more will come up before the match?

Lots will be put on the ticket exchange, and then be viable on the City site, though the majority will be singles, however the lesser team the more people will try and sell.

Hi guys.

Thanks.

City have got 313 and 314 back from southampton ( and bournemouth ) so these extra blocks are on sale

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...ournemouth-southampton-extra-tickets-released

I have two available in Family Stand Level 2 - Row A in the corner. Adult and U18 - £45 for the pair. Please PM if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.