Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

what's the score with offside now, i always thought if the ball comes off a defender you can't be offside and as grealish didn't head the ball directly to sterling how can he be offside when the ball bounced back and not forward to him

Bad day at the office..too many players all having an off day at the same time..it happens..count ourselves lucky the pen was over ruled...better to splutter at beginning of Season and we'll put it right next game...onwards and upwards.

The scousers claim we only won the title because they had 6 injured players, do you think that's a valid reason?
No does it fuck, I’m talking about one game though, it still counts as 3 pts to Chelsea but we’d already won the league and rested half the team.

That one game isn’t evidence Touchel has the better of Pep.

Poor today, Sterling needs putting back on the bench he’s absolutely awful, never works wish he plays up front and probably cost us getting the winner scrambling in to get the final touch after the Foden header he probably would of followed up on and scored himself!

Just wondering if you criticise Pep do you still get sworn at and labelled a “Fucking Rag” as usual by a few posters on this Forum??
I’ll test it out. That was absolute rank Pep.

No does it fuck, I’m talking about one game though, it still counts as 3 pts to Chelsea but we’d already won the league and rested half the team.

That one game isn’t evidence Touchel has the better of Pep.
On the evidence of LAST season, Tommy T completely out thought Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.