Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

We don't always win at home
We don't always win away
We won last week
And we drew today
We don't give a fuck
Cause we're all pissed up
MCFC OK

Up the mighty oil money, no fans, no atmosphere, quieter than the Highbury library, no fan channel, no history, ruining football since 2008, state owned, calfs out Jackie, no plan B, we're going to win the fucking Carbao Cup, fuck UEFA, levitating super Blue Moon bastards.

OH CITY, CITY, CITY, THE ONLY FUCKING TEAM TO COME FROM MANCHESTER

So offside then, surely they can’t mean the penalty decision was controversial.
Not even sure why it took them that long to make a decision, he fouled Walker.
I thought the lines were thicker and the goal will stand if they overlap this season. Or did I dream that? I was expecting to see two lines but only saw one. I also thought Foden was the one who knocked it in and I'm still not sure from the angle they showed but I suppose Sterling would be deemed as interfering with play if he's offside.

Those were my only reservations, hopefully MOTD will have a more conclusive analysis of that call.

Just sitting in the airport now having a few beers...Actually nice sitting here in peace and quiet. Was sitting in ES L2 today stuck beside some moron doing nothing but giving out fuck about absolutely everybody from minute 1 basically!

Roll on Wycombe :)
Had a season ticket for first couple of seasons at COMS (worked alternate weekends for years, so not feasible or affordable anymore!)
Anyway, back to the point. Most people round me were pretty sound but these 2 guys(one in front of me and one in by row) never stopped bloody moaning. They also fed off each others negativity. Both were strangely quiet in the 4:1 v the Rags in the first season and when we beat champs elect Chelsea the following season (their only defeat that season).
This is not feeding into Peps comments from Weds, as most City fans I know (especially older ones)are pretty decent, loyal, realistic and appreciative of how far we've come....but, fuck me, there are some miserable gits who are never bloody happy (dread to think how these 2 fellas would have handled some of our football of the last 10 years!!!)

I hate to compare managers but Pep does some funny things sometimes. It doesn’t have to be 60 minutes before you make a bloody sub. It was clear that creativity was lacking sore.We could play on with the starting XI for four hours and nothing would change but he persisted till his preferred 60 minute mark. Klopp wouldn’t wait for 60 minutes before making the right call, that I know. I have not said anybody is worse or better but some decisions are downright aweful.
I noticed he moved Jesus into the middle and Sterling out wide at the start of the second half - not that it made any difference but he did try to tweak it before he started making the subs. Southampton just had the shackles on our build up play from the first whistle.

I thought the lines were thicker and the goal will stand if they overlap this season. Or did I dream that? I was expecting to see two lines but only saw one.
I said the same in the ground, if it’s tight, then it should be given.
Took an awfully long time to make a decision, which made me assume it was tight.
Though doesn’t sound that way now.

So offside then, surely they can’t mean the penalty decision was controversial.
Not even sure why it took them that long to make a decision, he fouled Walker.
agreed. I'm surprised how many blues here think we got away with one there. Even watching it live I didn't think it was a penalty and was confident when it went to VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.