Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Apart from flat track bullying the worst, most nailed on relegation certainty team in the division and the worst, most shambolic Arsenal side for 50-plus years, we have barely worked the keeper in two utterly dismal blanks and needed a scruffy rebound to get past Leicester. Perhaps the system has been sussed?
What about the 2, 5 nil wins plus the 6-3 win. Or are you being just selective?

Well it's a shame more people don't come on after a victory and praise the management and players...They seem happy enough to slag them off at any chance they get.
Behave... it's arselick central on here 70% of the time win, lose, or draw.

People pay their money to be entertained, and are entitled to express their opinion either way after the event.

It was a shit performance today, no getting away from it. A slagging off is no more than most of the players deserve, and I suspect they'd probably agree.

Ok we drew but we didn’t lose. So we get back up and fight again. Actually we weren’t on the grass that was Southampton players! :-)
Let’s face it we can’t score 5 or 6 every game much as we’d love them to.
It wasn’t the lack of goals that pissed me off today, it was the lack of effort.
We honestly didn’t really try today, maybe the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Nice to see everyone back out in force today after our 5-0 wins to Norwich and Arsenal...

I really don't know why people watch football if all they want to do is have a moan about it.
Give us your verdict on this match then….tell us all why we have absolutely no right to moan about it… what utter brilliance did we miss?
We expect City to give everything. Compare the performances against two poor sides that we beat 5:0 and the utter dross served up today.
What football were you watching today? Clearly you were happy with it.

Apart from flat track bullying the worst, most nailed on relegation certainty team in the division and the worst, most shambolic Arsenal side for 50-plus years, we have barely worked the keeper in two utterly dismal blanks and needed a scruffy rebound to get past Leicester. Perhaps the system has been sussed?
I’m trying to give a player more than 4/10 Grealish made Raz look good which is saying something and i’ll just stop

Exactly mate. And they were missing the two best fullbacks in the league imho. We lack pace and power. Fear Chelsea and dippers may bully us a bit. There’s no bite in our midfield now ferns legs are gone.
Would like to see Phil and Grealish in the middle together. At the least you get the legs.

Lol what a pile of shit all IFs and buts. They were steady defended well and that was it they had 2 shots that both rolled into Edersons hands that was it.

We were below average but to say Southampton deserved more is absolute bollocks.
There wasn't a single if or but. You must have been at a different game to me if you don't think they were the better side, all I could hear from the crowd around me was "they deserve to be winning here"

Christ, it was awful. Glad I live in Leve as I wouldn't want to travel any real distance to watch that.

Someone on another thread I think said the players were tired. Fuck right off with that. So many players were just pish.
They were just shite today and thank fuck Southampton don't have too much up front as it could have been worse.
Yep - can't think of one of our players who wasn't average or worse today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.