Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

I thought the lines were thicker and the goal will stand if they overlap this season. Or did I dream that? I was expecting to see two lines but only saw one. I also thought Foden was the one who knocked it in and I'm still not sure from the angle they showed but I suppose Sterling would be deemed as interfering with play if he's offside.

Those were my only reservations, hopefully MOTD will have a more conclusive analysis of that call.
You will have to stay up until midnight for our game to be shown.

Careful…you’ll be labelled an anti Sterling gimp. Apparently the majority of true “normal City fans“ appreciate his incredible contribution to the team. Expect to be accused of Raz hatred by the usual suspects…
He's been shite for a long time now, doesn't seem to give a fuck about his club anymore, but when he pulls on an England shirt....

I'm logging off BM for the night now, starting to feel stressed by all the stress heads. ;)

The season is long, chins up and City will put it right in the games ahead, hopefully. Come on City!

Worst I've seen us play in a long, long time.

Sterling's free to run his contract down on that showing. Not sure we should be offering him another tbh, not with the wage he'd command and how he's been playing for a while anyway.

Christ, it was awful. Glad I live in Leve as I wouldn't want to travel any real distance to watch that.

Someone on another thread I think said the players were tired. Fuck right off with that. So many players were just pish.
They were just shite today and thank fuck Southampton don't have too much up front as it could have been worse.
Some of us did.

:-(

What about the 2, 5 nil wins plus the 6-3 win. Or are you being just selective?
You're the one being selective... as the poster said, two easy wins against relegation fodder and a team in the throes of total downfall, and a six goal haul against a team who don't know the meaning of the word defend.

We're not as good as we've looked against poor teams. Leicester was easily our best performance to date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.