Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Physically & tactically much better than us. Plenty of hard games ahead & no striker will cost us in games like this.

peps lack of change when needed cost us today. Only complaint I have about pep

We were shit but credit to Southampton. Chelsea game would be a big task the way we are playing. Oh well we can’t win it every year. As long as we mount a challenge this year with our injuries and us fucking up the striker pursuit, I will be happy.

Pep and the player not at their best.

Gundogan with a disaster-class for 90 min but Cole Palmer on the bench?

If Rodri is injured long-term, we're in BIG trouble. Dinho showed every bit of his age today.

Utter, utter dogshit.

We look like a team with a criminal lack of fitness, lack of drive(perhaps from keeping players who wanted to go), and the result seems a lack of on field quality. That was one of the worse displays i've seen in years. Sterling in particular proving yet again he's finished.

IMO if it wasn't for grealish there would be no MOTM because you simply couldn't call it amongst all the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.