Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Awful match from us but southampton defended well and pressed well,but I’ve mentioned this before it’s no point teams coming to us getting a deserved point and then not following it up next week,teams need to realise that beating us or getting a draw doesn’t guarantee them anything for the season ..

Only the 4 defensive injuries in Stones, Laporte, Rodri and Zinchenko. KDB and Foden finding rhythm, which leads to the next bit, the lineup is going to be more of the same. We might get slapped up by Chelsea

Terrible start to a really hard 2 weeks. we need rodri and one of laporte or stines back pronto.

southampton full value for their point if not more.

I can’t remember the last time a team managed to hold us to a 0-0, many have tried. This will offer encouragement to both future opposition and title rivals. I think we need Kane in January to prevent a disappointing season, I hope I am wrong.

Peo had no issues slating the fans publicly for not turning up well let’s see if he publicly slates the players for not turning up

utter shit houses

a wasted season awaits because of no striker and pool and Chelsea better than us

gutless

Last edited:
Ederson, Dias, Ake, Foden, Kev, Grealish all did a fine job. Sterling was his usual shit self. Cancelo keeps his number of decent games for us at 8. Gundogan was as bad as I've ever seen him. Walker was lost from moment one and you can see a mistake happening. FFS was FFS. Still, it's a point and er...that's about it .

we looked totally unfit, understandable for the players who have played many minutes but what is the excuse for the rest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.