Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Poor squad planning cost us points today. We’re somehow in a position where we’re in big trouble whenever Rodri can‘t play because we decided to go again with a 36 year old in midfield. At leftback Guardiola doesn’t seem to trust Zinchenko early on (yes I know he was hurt today) and Cancelo isn’t very good there either. And we don’t have a striker. Go figure.

Too early to panic but let’s be honest that was shite. I don’t think Sterling was that bad, he has a go and was unlucky on several occasions

The comments here are similar to when Spurs beat us in November last season and we were 8th in the league.

In the words of Mr Senior Love Daddy, "you've all gots to chill“.

No central striker signed this summer is already coming round to bite us on the arse. A couple of our so called forwards couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards.

I think we have to give credit to Southampton. They played well and deserved at least a point.

We have seen these kind of matches where you just know after 10-15 minutes it’ll be very hard to have an attempt on goal. Seemingly there was no pace or desire and lack of concentration that showed in the passing that was either wrong or without the right pace.

VAR got both decisions right. Has to be said.

Not the best of results before visiting Chelsea and Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.