Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Coming on off the bench when we needed a goal yes. He doesn't start there except for a small handful of games against only lower opposition. When people say Foden is going to play as a midfielder from now on they're essentially trying to wish it into existence.

So Pep says he will be used in midfield, on his return from injury his appearances have been in midfield but it's just wishful thinking?

Surprisingly horrendous today. Forget about it.

Two conclusions: Raheem & Fern are both finished here.

Penalty for me, maybe soft but a penalty.

I would be gutted if it was not given for us.
not sure how it can be...the player goes through the back of walker and fouls him....watch it again...he actually is trying to tackle walker as Walker has got his body (leg) inbetween attacker and ball,,the attacker is going to ground due to trying to make a tackle tat way, nothing to do with walker...

Got what we deserved. City are pedestrian in midfield. Foden might help when hets fit.

Terrible refereeing. What happened to the extra time? How did the ref get the Walker challenge wrong? Inept.

What does de Bruyne do in the Summer? Not even close to being fit.

We've wrecked Raheem by taking his lrft sided forward role. Fernandinho is not good enough any more and it showed today. Southampton controlled the midfield.
Walker looked like he got man then ball to me but I’ve not seen a replay.

Sterlings horrific let him go on loan to Barca

Fernas too old, cracking player in his day but he looked like Javi Garcia or Rodwell

Funny that ground was full and it didn’t make any difference. Damage was done not signing a fucking striker, DM or left back.

Gonna be a long old season
At fucking 50 Dino will still be better than those two nightmares you mentioned, Javi Garcia still gives me shudders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.