Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Apart from flat track bullying the worst, most nailed on relegation certainty team in the division and the worst, most shambolic Arsenal side for 50-plus years, we have barely worked the keeper in two utterly dismal blanks and needed a scruffy rebound to get past Leicester. Perhaps the system has been sussed?

5 games in and there fucked god help us then mate . Liverpool have just slammed palace and they run non stop stop on your he same amount of games so what are they doing differently?
Exactly mate. And they were missing the two best fullbacks in the league imho. We lack pace and power. Fear Chelsea and dippers may bully us a bit. There’s no bite in our midfield now ferns legs are gone.

Careful…you’ll be labelled an anti Sterling gimp. Apparently the majority of true “normal City fans“ appreciate his incredible contribution to the team. Expect to be accused of Raz hatred by the usual suspects…
True. If he was playing for someone else then I'd definitely not want him to join us. Shit for the money he's on and wanting more. I backed Raz up to last season. So many players out there better than him.

Christ, it was awful. Glad I live in Leve as I wouldn't want to travel any real distance to watch that.

Someone on another thread I think said the players were tired. Fuck right off with that. So many players were just pish.
They were just shite today and thank fuck Southampton don't have too much up front as it could have been worse.

I said the same in the ground, if it’s tight, then it should be given.
Took an awfully long time to make a decision, which made me assume it was tight.
Though doesn’t sound that way now.
I will wait until I see the MOTD coverage before I complain too much. They have to draw the line somewhere but that looked tight.

Frustrating performance, we looked ill prepared, complacent and arrogant at times. Some very questionable individual performances but there wasn’t really anyone who stood out for me as having a good game.

Good news that Delap is seemingly nearing fitness. He isn’t the answer as a first choice, but should definitely be an option from the bench on days like today. We haven’t missed a natural striker too much this season, but today for me it was glaringly obvious that we have to fill that gap with someone who is actually a striker.

Haven’t seen a replay yet but it looked a pen for me. Southampton were worth a point overall. They worked harder and wanted it more than we did.

Roll on Tuesday.
Don’t think it was a pen because the guy was on his way to Thad ground before Walker’s big leg moved.

We don't always win at home
We don't always win away
We won last week
And we drew today
We don't give a fuck
Cause we're all pissed up
MCFC OK

Up the mighty oil money, no fans, no atmosphere, quieter than the Highbury library, no fan channel, no history, ruining football since 2008, state owned, calfs out Jackie, no plan B, we're going to win the fucking Carbao Cup, fuck UEFA, levitating super Blue Moon bastards.

OH CITY, CITY, CITY, THE ONLY FUCKING TEAM TO COME FROM MANCHESTER
Stick to your day job at Scooby doo. Say hello to Velma for me.

Nice to see everyone back out in force today after our 5-0 wins to Norwich and Arsenal...

I really don't know why people watch football if all they want to do is have a moan about it.
The players are better than how they performed today, that is why everybody is basically frustrated by what they saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.