Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

No one to blame but Pep.

Everyone can see the front 3 couldn't create anything in the first half, he should changed in the 2nd.

Slow with the team looking tired.
Pep should have changed things a lot earlier. If he had we would have won.
Don't know how the pen wasn't given - I'd have been a bit pissed off if we hadn't been given one for that.

I think Sterling was a due a start as he’s clearly dissatisfied (heard through the grapevine) at not starting…
After today's performance, he'll be dissatisfied next week then.

In fairness, there were about 8 others today who could be dissatisfied with him on the bench

Just going to put it down to one of those days, where we were shite and the opposition played well. Thankfully, they went for timewasting, as if they'd used those other 10 minutes they'd have probably won.

Astonishing post. Afraid that I’ve gone into meltdown.
Can you post this again after our matches against Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool please?
After a series of 5 and 6 goal wins at home, we play a game unrecognisable from our normal standard and you seem to have given up on the team. We're you there in the dark decades ? You seem frightened.

Whoever you think is the best manager ever lost football matches.
Of course great managers lose football matches. Usually when their tried and tested system is bettered by the opposition. Not by a series of brainfarts and inexcusable tweaking that hand the opposition the advantage….again and again and again….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.