Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Yep, we were very lucky at times due to tame efforts from them and some good last ditch tackles and blocks from us. They did block the majority of our efforts which was very frustrating.
Lucky not to get lamped 0-3 today. Better attackers would have finished us off.

What a load of shit, Sterling was due to start. On what evidence is he due to start over Torres since the start of the season?
I actually laughed to myself today when he played the ball back off himself in the 87th minute.
When I say he was due a start, I mean it in the sense that he hasn’t started 4 games in a row so it was only inevitable it was going to happen at some point soon.

Hopefully that one freak home result of the season against scuffers like Leeds, Palace, Sunderland over the years. And we at least got a point.

Of course great managers lose football matches. Usually when their tried and tested system is bettered by the opposition. Not by a series of brainfarts and inexcusable tweaking that hand the opposition the advantage….again and again and again….
Who do you think is the best manager in the world? Have they ever made a tactical change that hasn’t worked?

Who do you think is the best manager in the world? Have they ever made a tactical change that hasn’t worked?
Stupid question. Unanswerable subjective nonsense.
Herbert Chapman or Alan Ball for what it’s worth. Sam Allardyce for England.

I love the post match thread. The greatest gathering of hindsight prophets the world has known, gladly suggesting a million different ways we could win a game that is now finished. Priceless
Oh yes .. pep should have done this and done that. They all know better. I know who I’d rather trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.