Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Yeah but they may not beat Leicester away, it’s a swings and roundabouts scenario, I just wish Pep wouldn’t big up opponents before a game.
Problem at the minute is that pep is still seething about our lack of getting a striker in and it’s showing with his attitude. Just watching the game and Kane is not happy so a jan bid might come in .

Utter BOBBINS!! One of the worst posts I have ever read on Bluemoon.
Other clubs exactly the same issues….we have a world class squad…and what is that bench worth again??
You are clearly a fantasist. Look how our main rivals have started this season.
So you dispute that we were fatigued at the start of last season and this ? We play more games than other teams, go deeper into cup comps and provide nearly half the England team.

5 games into a new season , won 4 drew 1 lost 1 , scored a shed load of goals , we still have important players returning to fitness , i am not worried one jot , and Chelski & the Dippers are just as wary of playing us
We are the Champions and we ran away with the league last season , to all the doom and gloomers , have a bit of belief in our serial winners Pep and this squad of players have done it ,and got the T-shirt.
Three titles in four years is not achieved by players who will lie down at places like Chelski & Dipperpool, both games will be high quality , high intensity i am not scared what they can do to us , i am looking forward to see what we will do to them . and you can bet our players are as well.
Totally agree. We'd all love a younger Sergio, but our goalscoring record is hardly evidence of a problem in the scoring department. Phil and Kevin to come back.

5 games into a new season , won 4 drew 1 lost 1 , scored a shed load of goals , we still have important players returning to fitness , i am not worried one jot , and Chelski & the Dippers are just as wary of playing us
We are the Champions and we ran away with the league last season , to all the doom and gloomers , have a bit of belief in our serial winners Pep and this squad of players have done it ,and got the T-shirt.
Three titles in four years is not achieved by players who will lie down at places like Chelski & Dipperpool, both games will be high quality , high intensity i am not scared what they can do to us , i am looking forward to see what we will do to them . and you can bet our players are as well.
I’ll have whatever you’re drinking mate… we’re doom and gloomers because of what is happening NOW and it ain’t good. Where’s that City “high quality” and “high intensity” coming from? Unless they have a drink of what you’re on…

Totally agree. We'd all love a younger Sergio, but our goalscoring record is hardly evidence of a problem in the scoring department. Phil and Kevin to come back.
For all of Sergio's brilliance, I've seen that game happen dozens of time even at his peak. Obvious gaps in the squad are easy to point to, but these things happen. The game was lost in midfield and our passing, not because we didn't have Aguero.

I’ll have whatever you’re drinking mate… we’re doom and gloomers because of what is happening NOW and it ain’t good. Where’s that City “high quality” and “high intensity” coming from? Unless they have a drink of what you’re on…
Ive got faith in the manager and the players , i didnt throw them under the bus last season after a slowish start , and i wont do it this season.

So you dispute that we were fatigued at the start of last season and this ? We play more games than other teams, go deeper into cup comps and provide nearly half the England team.
Oh shut up. Just look at the fucking energy levels of other teams…….You sound like bleeding Jurgen Klopp. Big test coming up for Pep. He’ll have to get the tactics spot on and those players need to turn up.
None of this fucking fatigue garbage….or are you getting your excuses in early?

Ive got faith in the manager and the players , i didnt throw them under the bus last season after a slowish start , and i wont do it this season.
Good for you. “Not worried one jot”?? Based on past history rather than the here and now. Let’s compare notes in a few weeks time.

never played one long ball from ederson and most of our crosses are golf chips easy to defend against

yep its something we need to look at and maybe slip somebody in to fool them
a good player like KDB would love a target man in the box and like i said the big guy does not need to get it ? its just being there then the knock down or the 2nd ball would be ideal for sterling or jesus

city are vey much one directional and teams are starting to find it easy to defend
grealish has one trick out on the left and its to cut back in and again teams do their home work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.