Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

you hold the wingbacks back with your holding midfielder

but i was thinking about just putting stones or laporte on for sterling or jesus
what harm would it do ? just being in box making a big target for KDB to find
also teams would not work on city doing anything like that and would be a shock to them and who picks up who
Steady on ancoats.... You're straying into Stuart Pearce territory there!

Lot will depend on the next two games against chelsea and pool. If the players don't turn up and show fight it means we don't have the hunger to win the PL this season

thing is that Soton home, Chelsea away, Pool away was 9 points for us last season.

by the look of this season same 3 fixtures could be only 1 or 2 or 3 points in total because I dont see us winning any of next two currently.

So we need to make those points back somewhere else and I think we would need a higher tally this season for title than last one.

thing is that Soton home, Chelsea away, Pool away was 9 points for us last season.

by the look of this season same 3 fixtures could be only 1 or 2 or 3 points in total because I dont see us winning any of next two currently.

So we need to make those points back somewhere else and I think we would need a higher tally this season for title than last one.
Chelsea at home and United would be crowd pleasers. :)

5 games into a new season , won 4 drew 1 lost 1 , scored a shed load of goals , we still have important players returning to fitness , i am not worried one jot , and Chelski & the Dippers are just as wary of playing us
We are the Champions and we ran away with the league last season , to all the doom and gloomers , have a bit of belief in our serial winners Pep and this squad of players have done it ,and got the T-shirt.
Three titles in four years is not achieved by players who will lie down at places like Chelski & Dipperpool, both games will be high quality , high intensity i am not scared what they can do to us , i am looking forward to see what we will do
5 games into a new season , won 4 drew 1 lost 1 , scored a shed load of goals , we still have important players returning to fitness , i am not worried one jot , and Chelski & the Dippers are just as wary of playing us
We are the Champions and we ran away with the league last season , to all the doom and gloomers , have a bit of belief in our serial winners Pep and this squad of players have done it ,and got the T-shirt.
Three titles in four years is not achieved by players who will lie down at places like Chelski & Dipperpool, both games will be high quality , high intensity i am not scared what they can do to us , i am looking forward to see what we will do to them . and you can bet our players are as well.

I'm not in you're parallel universe but we've only won 3 , sorry mate.

I realise that both are coming back from injuries so perhaps thats why they didnt start. But to my mind yesterday showed how important Foden and Kev are to the team. Grealish looked good but seemed to be carrying the rest of the team at times yesterday and couldnt unlock southampton on his own. Gundog Fernadiniho, Bernado and Sterling were all below par with little attacking movement. Sterling has been poor for months. Clearly Foden and KDB both have to start against Liverpool and Chelsea for us to get anything out of those games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.