Southampton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling
Bench: Bravo, Walker, Otamendi, Angelino, Silva, Bernardo, Jesus

4-0 City.

I expect them to park the busx2 when we come to the league game this Saturday. This maybe the time to try having a few shots from outside the box. A nothing I expect is time wasting of epic pro portions. Watch them waste as much time as possible over goal kicks, corners, throwings and free kicks. I just hope that Lee Mason is on to them for wasting time, right from the kick off, and starts booking once they go to far with this time wasting, and adds all the time they waste.

This game I'm afraid will be like watching paint dry. We'll win and have like 80% possession but they'll be in damage limitation mode.

I say expend as little energy possible, get the early goal and zero more injuries.

Referee: Lee Mason. Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Nicholas Hopton. Fourth official: Robert Lewis. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger

I reckon this is villa mark 2. Pain in arse first half and just ease away second. Comfy 3-0, maybe 3-1 of they get a break away goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.