Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Header.jpg

H2H.jpg

Form.jpg

Sorry guys, I have been absolutely swamped at work ... not been able to even visit the forum in the last week or so (even though it's always open in one of the windows on my PC all day). I don't think I'd be able to do the detailed write-ups for each pre-match thread, especially now that games would come every few days as well. (Will still try and do every now and then whenever I can) and will continue to create these pre-match threads as I currently do with their graphic header on top with basic info on kick-off times, venue, refs and TV channel etc. (and for the premier league games, the stats etc. like currently are showing up here) but not the whole long previews. They just take way too much of my time, which I am struggling to find these days.

CTWD!

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Jesus
Grealish
Torres

Hopefully Laporte or Stones are fit, I assume Rodri tweaked his groin?

---------------------------Ederson
Walker----------Dias----------Laporte----------Cancelo
-----------------------------Ferna
---------------------Silva----------Gundo
Jesus---------------------KDB--------------------------Foden

trying to buy a car park ticket lets my card go through then says error invalid shopper i p address is this thatb stupid web page or am i doing something wrong.oh for the days of pay on the day

Will Laporte or Stones be ready for this one? I like Ake but his positional awareness is weak and needs more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.