Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get over 50k for all home league games , or at least we sell 50k seats , the number who turn up and then leave with 10 minutes to go is another matter , nothing Pep has stated will affect today's attendance and i dont know why he mentioned the Southampton game it was always going to be a 50k crowd.
Perhaps Pep should ask the club about the bus and tram transport situation , ticket prices , and the digital ticket teething problems and also consider fans losing their jobs and furlough through the pandemic , all these issues contributed to no-shows against the mighty box office Leipzig.

SOLD OUT, City should plaster this all over the fucking net.
Everton fan who was on twitter had a pic of one of those penny drop machines in the arcade where it pushes the coins off, scatterd on the top he put man city tickets and a pic of our seat planner from last night,,well he looks a dick now

Everton fan who was on twitter had a pic of one of those penny drop machines in the arcade where it pushes the coins off, scatterd on the top he put man city tickets and a pic of our seat planner from last night,,well he looks a dick now

Twitter is the main reason why the empty seats jibe keeps getting brought up. Had a Liverpool fan mate earlier ringing me up saying City have been giving tickets away as it’s on City’s Twitter page. Unless I’m being blind as I can’t see it in city’s Twitter feed, some sad **** has made up a believable photo which thousands think is real.

very limited nimber of tickets if any now,just the odd ones in poping up on
very limited nimber of tickets if any now,just the odd ones in poping up on the planner

Twitter is the main reason why the empty seats jibe keeps getting brought up. Had a Liverpool fan mate earlier ringing me up saying City have been giving tickets away as it’s on City’s Twitter page. Unless I’m being blind as I can’t see it in city’s Twitter feed, some sad **** has made up a believable photo which thousands think is real.
Anybody who gets their information from Twitter enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.