Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Pep and the boys put on a show for the crowd, not that they will please everyone. I reckon 4-0 home win.

Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
His recent rants about players and MCFC fans were a disgrace.
FFS give it a rest you miserable ungrateful fool. You can't even go on the pre match thread without slagging Pep off.

Last edited:
I think you should look to the left and right of him IF you’re implying he was solely the reason for shipping 3 against Leipzig! Neither Dias nor Zinchenko covered themselves in glory…if you actually watch how the goals are scored, not just who scored them!

Playing Cancelo at RB and Ake and Zincy on the left side of our defence makes our defence weaker. 3 players who arent the first choice for those positions. And making those changes at the start of a particular game doesn`t help.

Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
His recent rants about players and MCFC fans were a disgrace.
Suppose you have to take the good with the bad and it's been so very good I think you'll agree?

FFS give it a rest you miserable ungrateful fool. You can't even go on the pre match thread without slagging Pep off.
These posters are completely off. Pep wanted some extra support from the fans on Saturday. He now has it.

I doubt Rodri will be fit. Looked like a muscle strain. I would play Foden and Bernardo in the middle if he us or just get 45 mins of all out commitment from KDB. He looked well short of fitness.

I don't like Foden central but if means we can get more of our best players on the pitch then maybe it works.

In all the absurdia did anyone notice where Foden played on Weds? A one off or a sign of things to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.