Southampton post match thread

It's a mentality problem that seems to run through the whole club at senior playing level, we have a manager who doesn't come across as a disciplnarian and is tactically stunted-it's one big fucking jolly for too many allegedly plying there trade as footballers at this club.

Until we have some homegrown players who have done the hard yards and have some affinity to this club and a manager with the balls to make drastic changes then it will be rinse and repeat for a good while yet. Pep won't be staying long enough to change this clubs mentality , he will be off back to Spain holding Txikis hand in three years mark my words.

Win a league, do fuck all, win a league, do fuck all.

Yawn yawn fucking yawn.

Tottenham and Leicester have made us look like fucking amateurs this season and the whole club should be fucking ashamed of itself .

Fight to the end my arse, we are a club lacking direction.
not really a City fan are you?

Mate,

That really is not relevant to the here and now. We've won the League Cup and are out of the FA Cup and title race. This is simply about how much to risk top four against the prize of winning the UCL or at least going to the final. We will just have to wait and see if the decisions taken are the right ones.
Thing is, if we lose in Madrid this doesn't necessarily mean the manager made the wrong call. He can't guarantee progression, all he can do is maximise our potential to get through the tie. He's done that, now it's up to the players to perform and to a certain extent in the lap of the gods. That's sport.

It's a mentality problem that seems to run through the whole club at senior playing level, we have a manager who doesn't come across as a disciplnarian and is tactically stunted-it's one big fucking jolly for too many allegedly plying there trade as footballers at this club.

Until we have some homegrown players who have done the hard yards and have some affinity to this club and a manager with the balls to make drastic changes then it will be rinse and repeat for a good while yet. Pep won't be staying long enough to change this clubs mentality , he will be off back to Spain holding Txikis hand in three years mark my words.

Yawn yawn fucking yawn.

Tottenham and Leicester have made us look like fucking amateurs this season and the whole club should be fucking ashamed of itself .

In a sea of shit posts lately, that's the winner by miles.

Yawn yawn fucking yawn.

spurs ? what have they won this year

Could you expand on this? I'd be intrigued to know in which way we're lacking direction.

We are adopting another clubs identity, Barca mk2, the whole club seems to solely revolve around Txiki and his best buddy to pull us out of the shit,when they fuck off in three years and they will , what football clubs philosophy will we then attempt to copy and paste?

We are adopting another clubs identity, Barca mk2, the whole club seems to solely revolve around Txiki and his best buddy to pull us out of the shit,when they fuck off in three years and they will , what football clubs philosophy will we then attempt to copy and paste?

Hang on, you said we lacked direction. You've now clearly spelled out that we do have a direction. Just not one you like. Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.