Southampton Thread 2015/16

tom99

Hmm, with Clyne seemingly dipper bound, and Schneiderlin's future up in the air, do you expect them to fall short of last season? Interesting and important summer for them coming up.

Clyne and Alderweireld will be really big losses from their rock solid defence. Plus Forster will be out for basically the whole of next season.

If Schneiderlin leaves too, that'll be hard to recover from.

That's four of their best players they'll be without next season, I can see them dropping to the lower half of the table.

Clyne and Alderweireld will be really big losses from their rock solid defence. Plus Forster will be out for basically the whole of next season.

If Schneiderlin leaves too, that'll be hard to recover from.

That's four of their best players they'll be without next season, I can see them dropping to the lower half of the table.

Noticed you refrained from naming them as relegation fodder ;-)
I made that mistake last season.

Noticed you refrained from naming them as relegation fodder ;-)
I made that mistake last season.

Lol, I don't think Southampton will be in the relegation battle, but the chances of them finishing as high up the table are slim.

The biggest difference with last summer is Southampton aren't getting £20-30 million for each player who's departing.

Due to injuries and loans, they have to replace Forster, Clyne and Alderweireld next season and have only received £12.5 million in transfer fees.

Lol, I don't think Southampton will be in the relegation battle, but the chances of them finishing as high up the table are slim.

The biggest difference with last summer is Southampton aren't getting £20-30 million for each player who's departing.

Due to injuries and loans, they have to replace Forster, Clyne and Alderweireld next season and have only received £12.5 million in transfer fees.

The rags are paying 25m for Schneiderlien.

Rejected a £20 million bid from United for Schneiderlin.

Still two years left on his contract. No need to sell at that price, I'm sure Southampton are a very comfortable club after last summer and the new tv money.

They shouldn't sell Schneiderlin, he is a significant part of their defensive success and fits into their system. At Utd he would just be pushed to some bullshit position maybe in 3-2-1-4 system based on the Turtle's medieval filoshofees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.