Southampton tickets

East Level 2

Anybody know when Southampton tickets are likely to go on sale? The game is only 3 weeks away yet there's nothing on the web site.

information on away tickets is dire at times, just have to check every day, was only that i looked one day and found west ham was actually on sale starting that particular day, never saw anything on the web site at all prior to that

information on away tickets is dire at times, just have to check every day, was only that i looked one day and found west ham was actually on sale starting that particular day, never saw anything on the web site at all prior to that
Same with me for West Ham
Usually one of the good folk of Bluemoon post the criteria but with the Derby and Liverpool kicking off it never happened. I noticed they were on sale when checking loyalty points.

Demand will be lower next season when ticket prices away return to £45 to 65.

It will make a few think, "fuck it, it is not worth it" - When they reached £50 I stopped going to those clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.