Southampton v Derby FA Cup Replay 16th Jan

Danny Murphy is really annoying.

Moaning about VAR all game, then said “centre halves taking a penalty, what’s that about?!” just before the centre half slotted one away one of the calmest well hit pens of the shootout.

Does Murphy think it’s still 1996 or something?

Danny Murphy is really annoying.

Moaning about VAR all game, then said “centre halves taking a penalty, what’s that about?!” just before the centre half slotted one away one of the calmest well hit pens of the shootout.

Does Murphy think it’s still 1996 or something?
I’d be surprised if he can remember that year, or much of anything past the last few days.

Frank’s a top bloke!

Said it bang on there saying about it being “half10 and the fans will get home very late and most will be in work tomorrow so a big Fanks to them!”

Well pleased for Derby and Frankie Lamps. Good fans Derby - remember what a good atmosphere it was there when we played them last in 2007/08. Went to the first game v Svampton which was another great comeback with my lad who supports them (feel like I’ve failed a bit, but at least they are local enough to where we live nowadays and he hasn’t gone for one the Establishment clubs). Anyway Derby deserved it and the football is far better than under Gary “Derby is a special club to me and my sons...what’s that? I’m off to Stoke” Rowett.

Keogh reminds me of Paul Power a bit with the stary (contact lens in?) eyes. Good pro too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.