Southern Based Blues - Evening with David White - MK

City_Shirts

Champions 37,68,12,14,18,19,21,22, 23, 24, ?
‘Shades of Blue’ – David will be presenting in person an interactive audio-visual ramble through 50 years of City and his football career from an ardent fan, player, pundit and fan again.

Saturday 18th November 2023 at Newport Pagnell Town FC – Milton Keynes – 5 Minutes from J14 - M1 – 19.30pm Start – Cold Buffett –

£10 per ticket available via direct message or mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Limited tickets available which are not available on the night - No City fixture that weekend with England playing on the Friday before.

WHITE NIGHT.jpg

Proper hero of mine, a player who really got you off your seat when he got the ball. Fast, strong, very hard shot, and had the ability to cross a ball low at pace, great to watch.

I have a customer in Newport Pagnell, I may just give them a call tomorrow to cheekily organise a meeting earlier that day, and stay over for the main event!

Proper hero of mine, a player who really got you off your seat when he got the ball. Fast, strong, very hard shot, and had the ability to cross a ball low at pace, great to watch.

I have a customer in Newport Pagnell, I may just give them a call tomorrow to cheekily organise a meeting earlier that day, and stay over for the main event!
Would be rude not too;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.