Gareth Southgate

His Real Madrid team was a higher scoring team than Pep's Barcelona. They hold the record for most goals scored in La Liga in a season.
I for one wouldn't have him as a gift. My opinion and I'm pretty sure it's the opinion of a lot of Blues on here so whatever ever you say will not change my mind. Answer me one question, if Pep left tomorrow would you be happy to have him as manager of City?

I promise you the exact same points will be thrown at every single manager we get.

Every squad selection is met with outrage and 'picking his favorites' , Every formation is criticized, the line up is criticized, the subs are criticized.
Nothing is going to change with the perception England fans have of the manager, whoever it is.

The fact that fans think 9 times out of 10 we should easily be beating likes of Switzerland and Holland is the problem for me.
Did this happen with Robson, VENABLES, and others?

giphy.gif

Maybe he’s jaded with club football.

Agree here. Keeping possession is key and Potter would at least try to address that. Thigh whether it works is another story, you can bet the media would turn on him very quickly and show no patience.
You reckon the FA are stumping up £17.5m a year for Pep? Lol

More chance Tent Peg gets the job.

Like you said, in the past. He was a great manager at Chelsea (the first time) and Inter. Since then time and bitterness have caught up with him. Everything you say about Mourinho that’s positive is way back in the past

Indeed but id argue he's never really managed true contenders since his last chelsea stint, in which he won a league.

His stint with Roma was as good as it was gonna be. They're were in no position to really win Serie A with the players available but he got them a little European trophy and another final.

He won a couple of trophies at the rags and finished second, not bad considering they're a mess.

I don't think he's quite as washed up as people think in terms of ability to win things. I just don't think any huge sensible club wants to risk the drama he can bring.

He would still win things with the right team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.