Gareth Southgate

Spain have been playing the same way even before 2008-12. Similar to us it is instilled right through to the youth set up

Did Gazza take his coaching badges?
Imagine, with him in interim charge we would probably win sod all, but it would be fun!
Hahaha....

Somebody suggested Bobby Manc earlier, but I can’t see it for two reasons.

1. He is highly unlikely to give up the large amount of moolah he is earning in the Middle East.

2. The suits at the FA wouldn’t like the home truths Mancini would tell them, just like Cloughie in the 1970s.
I don’t know about that. Mancini is a real ego type and doesn’t care who he upsets, so I think he may be tempted by the profile. However I do agree about your second point, I would like to think the FA has modernised it’s attitudes since the 70’s, but they still seem quick to drop an England manager whenever there is bad publicity (Venables, Hoodle, Big Sam). What a shame if this opportunity is lost and England’s trophy drought continues for another decade or two.

"Pep is making the league sooo boring....The sooner he fucks off the better!"

"Wahey! Pep is taking over the England team. It's coming home!!!"

Cunts.

There's more chance of me being the meat in a Dua Lipa/Sabrina Carpenter sandwich than Pep taking the Engerland job.

I was hoping he'd go out in style with a truth telling press conference.

"I do have some regrets. I regret dropping Jackie for a know it all **** who's disrupted the squad I've nurtured for the past 3 years. I also wish to apologise to Jordan and Harry. I've missed you guys..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.