Gareth Southgate

Getting further (albeit against nations with very weak sides compared to the past) is only one take on successful.....sure I heard the other day that Ron Greenwood and Capello had better win percentages (as did Fat Sam lol)...just another take on it ;)
You guys live down a deep rabbit hole.

Sam Allardyce, sacked after 6 months, 1 match against slovenia that we only just won.... more successful than Southgate?

Whatever. You carry on work your alternate version of the world where win rate means more than getting to finals.

Can see them doing the same thing they did with Southgate, promoting Carsley from the U21's with the thought of just waiting and seeing how it goes. Then approaching Pep for feelers midway through the season to see what he thinks about taking over. I think Carsley is quite decent though tbf, he had the U21's playing good football when they won the tournament and was doing a lot of possession based building from the back.

saw that dickford said he was gutted that southgate had gone, i think he'd realised that was probably his last game for england if we appoint a forward thinking manager who wants to retain posession

saw that dickford said he was gutted that southgate had gone, i think he'd realised that was probably his last game for england if we appoint a forward thinking manager who wants to retain posession
What English goalkeeper would replace him.
Okay he wouldn't last longer than Joe at City under Pep but what English keeper would.

Are there many English keepers any better with their feet?

I honestly have no idea but I'm assuming there must be someone better than that

After Gareth handed his resignation to the FA, they passed it back; he then passed it to Bellingham who passed it sideways to Rice who, in turn, passed it back to the keeper.

Gareth still has his job and it’s 0-0.

If it got passed back to Pickford then it probably got sent about 70 yards away from him pretty soon after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.