Gareth Southgate

Soccer should be indoors and on a huge shaggy woollen carpet. Also the ball should be made of velvet. And there should be loads of butterflies at all times.

You guys live down a deep rabbit hole.

Sam Allardyce, sacked after 6 months, 1 match against slovenia that we only just won.... more successful than Southgate?

Whatever. You carry on work your alternate version of the world where win rate means more than getting to finals.
....and there lies the problem with stats, I was merely giving an alternative response to you believing that what he has achieved (or not) making him a good coach....there's a bigger picture!!
What you think, and my response, could be argued either way, so if you want people to leave their 'rabbit hole'....take your head out of the sand ;)

[/QUOTE]
Maybe they are afraid she might win us a trophy , make them look like fools going through every man in the country
You really think that??

I can't see that at all.
In fact, with their cries of "diversity" I think they would love it!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.