UK far right trouble July/August 24

Yeah coz people who follow Islam who had fuck all to do with the tragic murders of 3 children are the issue - Fox is such a **** making it all about her racist views rather than the deaths of children - Muslims had their place of worship attacked they did not attack the Police - I am starting to see that there needs to be a cull of MP's and Lords who pour petrol on racist led fires

The attempt to conflate Islam and this tragedy in Southport is frankly evil.
But they know what they're doing. They want more murder and more riots if it improves their ratings. And they know that if they make enough noise the truth will be buried, they also know that people now believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts.

Yes this is actually happening.

A problem with Islamism ? Everyone fucking knows that already they've been told every day since 9/11 by these shit stirring cowards.

Attachments

• main-qimg-03fc08e3a9af3245cbd4884219153297-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-03fc08e3a9af3245cbd4884219153297-pjlq.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 40
as I have said Hartlepool is a shit hole full of ignorant twats - I know I go there - I was there last week. Remember the guy who the morning after the 2019 GE he boasted he had voted Tory because they got Brexit done and had provided 10 food banks to Hartlepool whereas there were none under Labour (plot spoiler - they didn't need them under Labour even when the Prince of Darkness Mandleson was their MP) - they are mostly not the brightest and you have to bear in mind their descendants hung a monkey as they thought it was a French spy

Dirty bully ****, the lad did the right thing walking away. Police are all over tik tok lives so hopefully will get a name.

The police have their work cut out for them in Southport over the next few days/weeks. They'll have to protect the Moslem community after the attacks on the mosque and the shop there the other day - both the imam and the shopkeeper must be living in fear of the thugs coming back.

Just as important, with three funerals coming up how are they going to ensure that the families of the three poor murdered girls get to say their goodbyes in privacy and dignity instead of being surrounded by a baying mob waving flags and shouting abuse?

Unfortunately if as reported he is 17 he is still a child and cannot be identified.
I know you're legally correct and I'm not disagreeing with you but to call a 17 year old a "child" seems ridiculous. Although not life savvy at that age it's not really in the child category, would classify as young adults who (in most cases) should have reasonable life skills. We've become a proper Nanny state.

Last edited:
The police have their work cut out for them in Southport over the next few days/weeks. They'll have to protect the Moslem community after the attacks on the mosque and the shop there the other day - both the imam and the shopkeeper must be living in fear of the thugs coming back.

Just as important, with three funerals coming up how are they going to ensure that the families of the three poor murdered girls get to say their goodbyes in privacy and dignity instead of being surrounded by a baying mob waving flags and shouting abuse?
There's not much chance of a baying mob attending the funerals or demonstrating, what world do you live in?

There's not much chance of a baying mob attending the funerals or demonstrating, what world do you live in?
Some of the mob the other night broke off from the quiet and respectful ceremony in the town centre and went directly to attack their selected targets, including the mosque. If they don't try to use the funerals to push their warped ideology it will only be because some small sense of shame has entered their thick skulls.

Some of the mob the other night broke off from the quiet and respectful ceremony in the town centre and went directly to attack their selected targets, including the mosque. If they don't try to use the funerals to push their warped ideology it will only be because some small sense of shame has entered their thick skulls.
It won't happen, it was two different demographics who attended the peaceful vigil and those who rioted, the latter "hijacked" the vigil later in the day.

It won't happen, it was two different demographics who attended the peaceful vigil and those who rioted, the latter "hijacked" the vigil later in the day.
I hope they stay away then, wouldn't be like them not to do the right thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.