SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

Yay more shit in the sea, let's go back to that rock thingy which is totally barren.

We could use the money for kids or cleaning up the planet? Nah fuck that I'm a trekkie
If there is ever a value from space exploration it’ll be the kids that benefit…

I don’t think that anybody has ever landed on the moon.. If we find it so difficult in 2024 with today’s technology how the hell did we supposedly manage it decades ago

If there is ever a value from space exploration it’ll be the kids that benefit…

I don’t think that anybody has ever landed on the moon.. If we find it so difficult in 2024 with today’s technology how the hell did we supposedly manage it decades ago

Mummy what's that in the sky?

A Rocket love

Where is it going?

To the moon

Why what's there?

Not a lot but it may benefit kids in the future I believe

Oh is it made of cheese?

No love just rock or summat

But I can't eat rock and I'm starving

God its all about you isn't it.

Yay more shit in the sea, let's go back to that rock thingy which is totally barren.

We could use the money for kids or cleaning up the planet? Nah fuck that I'm a trekkie

Totally barren. Bar vast quantities of resources including helium 3 a key fuel for fusion reactions and is rare as rocking horse shit on earth.

So, key to the future of humanity going forward if we ever want clean plentiful power.

I don’t personally think there is a coincidence in timing here.

Totally barren. Bar vast quantities of resources including helium 3 a key fuel for fusion reactions and is rare as rocking horse shit on earth.

So, key to the future of humanity going forward if we ever want clean plentiful power.

I don’t personally think there is a coincidence in timing here.

The timing would have been a couple of decades ago, smacks of rich dick plaything. Let's see shall we.

The timing would have been a couple of decades ago, smacks of rich dick plaything. Let's see shall we.

Why a couple of decades ago? We were no where near fusion power then.

Currently lots of movement in that direction.

Well if it’s a rich dick play thing why have NASA given them the contracts to get back to the moon in terms of setting up the moon base… the NASA moon base, not a SpaceX moon base.

This is the US government wanting to get back to the moon.

Why a couple of decades ago? We were no where near fusion power then.

Currently lots of movement in that direction.

Well if it’s a rich dick play thing why have NASA given them the contracts to get back to the moon in terms of setting up the moon base… the NASA moon base, not a SpaceX moon base.

This is the US government wanting to get back to the moon.

Decades in terms of the environment. Nasa being interested in space things well I never. Anyhow no point arguing, one either thinks time and money should be spent on the planet we live on or whooping over a rocket going to the moon.

Decades in terms of the environment. Nasa being interested in space things well I never. Anyhow no point arguing, one either thinks time and money should be spent on the planet we live on or whooping over a rocket going to the moon.

I think both can be done. And I think the moon is key to long term fusion power which is key to fixing the planet we live on.

I think both can be done. And I think the moon is key to long term fusion power which is key to fixing the planet we live on.

Believe what you want I'm past believing in people who have the power to change things. Until I see otherwise I'm classing it as a dick waving exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.