SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

Watching on the NASA space app - amazing footage of all the checks.

Loved how they went to the toilet and then back into the Teslas for another five metre drive!

Seeing them give virtual hugs to their waiting families, these people are a different breed.

Cape Canaveral is on my bucket list, will have to go on my own I think, in 95 there was a shuttle launch we forgot about and we were in Orlando, watching it on tv take off, ran outside and you could see it going up, bloody miles away but some sight. Gutted we’d forgot as I’d have took a trip up to watch that.

You must do it mate. Think it only cost me $30 for the day and spent the entire day there with wife and kids.

I found it quite a humbling and emotional experience, it's a long was from Moss Side, put it that way.

9.33 is the estimate launch time.

didn't realise it could be visible from the UK.

Look west and to the right of the moon. You will see the space station at about 9.33 or there abouts, then 15 minutes later the rocket should be visible.

It’s still pissing down there... hope that capsule is watertight it could screw the electrics before they even get off the ground

Mad traffic on the Orlando to Cocoa Beach road will be struggling to get there so may just have to pull up at the time and get out of the car!
Didn't know about this until a few hours ago and reading this thread otherwise would have left this morning

We were there a couple of years ago for one of the un-manned launches they sent up to the ISS. It was an absolute zoo...can only imagine what it's like today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.