SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

Shame the coverage terminated when it did so we didn't get to see the nose cone opening and the Inspiration4 crew get to look out from the newly designed cupola. No doubt we'll get footage of it at some time but would've been nice to see it live.

Will have to try and catch that documentary that @bigquinn772 mentioned earlier at some point too.
Was impressive though, wasn't it? I was really nervous for THEM! haha.

Reactions: mat
Shame the coverage terminated when it did so we didn't get to see the nose cone opening and the Inspiration4 crew get to look out from the newly designed cupola. No doubt we'll get footage of it at some time but would've been nice to see it live.

Will have to try and catch that documentary that @bigquinn772 mentioned earlier at some point too.

Seems Netflix have a block on footage until the next episode of the doc, 30th Sep apparently.

Seems Netflix have a block on footage until the next episode of the doc, 30th Sep apparently.

We can still watch it Stateside. I finished watching the last episode last night. Really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more. I can't help but feel the excitement that Dr. Proctor feels. She's like a little kid and she is taking a note Neil Armstrong wrote to her father, thanking him for his work on the Apollo missions.

We can still watch it Stateside. I finished watching the last episode last night. Really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more. I can't help but feel the excitement that Dr. Proctor feels. She's like a little kid and she is taking a note Neil Armstrong wrote to her father, thanking him for his work on the Apollo missions.
There may be other sources ;)

Sorry I meant with regards to new footage in orbit ..the doc is on netflix uk too, but it's unlikely there will be anything until then.

edit : stand corrected https://t.co/PLLQR4yQIo?amp=1

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.