SPACEX | NASA | Space Exploration | Other Space Ventures

tolmie's hairdoo

Looking forward to the launch tonight, I was there this time last year visiting Kennedy with the kids and the whole scale of the site took our breath away, would recommend it to anyone.

I don't know why, but got a bad feeling about the launch tonight, the weather is dodgy but America wants these two astronauts up ASAP for a good American news story.

As soon as I heard Trump had contacted them to say they could still pull out, I'm left cynically fearing the worst...

Good luck to them - batshit crazy strapping themselves to these huge bombs.

I believe we might see the ISS around half past with the launch at 2133 and then could be visible in the UK 15 minutes later. Not getting my hopes up as I went out 3 times to see the starlinks and saw Jack S

I believe we might see the ISS around half past with the launch at 2133 and then could be visible in the UK 15 minutes later. Not getting my hopes up as I went out 3 times to see the starlinks and saw Jack S
Managed to see them, even with my crappy eyesight, but only after they were pointed out... they were very faint and it was slightly hazy/cloudy... nothing special, though a bit odd, seeing multiple dots tracking the same path

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.