Spain Manager sacked 1 day before World Cup

It should not have been released by Real.
The Barca players have huge sway in the Spanish dressing room.
Real trying to grab the limelight ahead of the world cup has no doubt split that room.
Wish I'd not put £20 on them to win the thing now.

Those were the days...

Hierro_Allardyce.jpg

He's definitely made a rod for his own back. If Spain don't win it he's going to take the blame for interfering.
Along side Perez, who isn’t a popular figure already (not even with some madridistas in general, and a contingent after the Lopetegui appointment).

What's 'appy 'arry up to these days? Bet he would like an opportunity to win a pot, eh guvnah?
Ha.

At least we'll finally find out if managers really matter at an international level. It's not like they can coach the players that much.

Ha.

At least we'll finally find out if managers really matter at an international level. It's not like they can coach the players that much.
I can confirm from Steve Staunton's time as ROI manager that they really do make a difference.

Perez has 4 CLs in 5 years to fall back on.
Believe it or not, there are still Real supporters that do not like him (or the appointment of Lopetegui), but I was mostly referring to Spain supporters in general.

Believe it or not, there are still Real supporters that do not like him (or the appointment of Lopetegui), but I was mostly referring to Spain supporters in general.
I reckon the best thing he could do is move forward the next election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.