Spain v Croatia - Sat 15th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:15 on ITV1. Being played in Berlin.

Analysis from Roy Keane, Ian Wright and Gary Neville. Presented by Mark Pougatch. Commentary from Seb Hutchinson and Lee Dixon.

1000011066.jpg

1000011059.jpg
1000011061.jpg

Looks like 3 of our lads will be involved. Rodri could do with a rest, so Spain to come home early? Can't see it happening though, Rodri will drag them far in this tournament.

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:15 on ITV1. Being played in Berlin.

Analysis from Roy Keane, Ian Wright and Gary Neville. Presented by Mark Pougatch. Commentary from Seb Hutchinson and Lee Dixon.

View attachment 122390

View attachment 122391
View attachment 122392

Looks like 3 of our lads will be involved. Rodri could do with a rest, so Spain to come home early? Can't see it happening though, Rodri will drag them far in this tournament.
All 3 start!

1st truly heavyweight match of the Euros. Looking forward to it!

@vanchi I am surprised Budimir starts? Is he 1st choice?

Tough one to call. Both sides have a mix of good players and bang average. I changed my vote to Spain sneaking a win but it is not going to be that comfortable.

Reckon Croatia will do the Spanish over here. Rodri has a lot of carrying to do in that Spanish side, it's a crying shame he doesn't get to be part of a national side similar to the levels the Spanish were at a decade ago, he'd fit in like a glove.

Gvardiol against Yamal will be interesting.

Reckon Croatia will do the Spanish over here. Rodri has a lot of carrying to do in that Spanish side, it's a crying shame he doesn't get to be part of a national side similar to the levels the Spanish were at a decade ago, he'd fit in like a glove.

Gvardiol against Yamal will be interesting.
Good odds for Croatia if you fancy them .

All 3 start!

1st truly heavyweight match of the Euros. Looking forward to it!

@vanchi I am surprised Budimir starts? Is he 1st choice?
we don’t have much choice. to be fair to him, he was the second la liga goal scorer until he broke 3 ribs, so that’s our main striker now, with recently broken rib cage. go us :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.