Spain v Sweden | Euro 2020 Group Stage

This was all about Spain dropping two points and they can only blame themselves. The curse of missing chances continues and they actually became even more disjointed in attack once they started making substitutes.

How can players even contemplate playing this park the bus shite,do teams actually think they can win trophies or tournaments playing that shite ..
I don't think we've ever believed we can win a tournament. Progressing from the group stage is what most of us hope for. One point against Spain is a very good result for us. It was ugly, but I'll take it.

I don't think we've ever believed we can win a tournament. Progressing from the group stage is what most of us hope for. One point against Spain is a very good result for us. It was ugly, but I'll take it.
And well done Sweden for getting a point!

How can players even contemplate playing this park the bus shite,do teams actually think they can win trophies or tournaments playing that shite ..
They got a point nobody gave them a chance of getting beforehand. They've entirely justified a defensive approach. I'm not sure Sweden are holding much hope of winning the thing but this point gives them a strong chance of making the knockouts now.

This is a common criticism thrown at citys opposition too but they don't go out to sit on the edge of the box, the slow build up style and dominance of possession forces the game into this layout. did you want their midfield to just forget about defending, wait on the halfway line and get demolished?
Good first half. Boring second. Sweden just sucked all the life out of the game. Boring cunts.
Did they? Or did the vastly superior Spanish side make the game boring with a poor attacking display?

It's a great point, gives you a chance of qualifying now.

First or Second in the group gives you a winnable game in the last 16 and a good chance at the reaching the quarter-final.

I thought it would be a bore draw, Spain currently have nothing much going forward, and Sweden don't attack, and generally play anti football, hoping for the one chance (which they nearly got).

I watched the Dutch v Ukraine last night as I thought it would be a good game, it wasn't as good as I thought, a bit too one sided, but it turned into an exciting game nonetheless. I watched Scotland today they were better than I expected, but still poor, and no threat at all, otherwise I've watched the england game, I can't see me tuning in to many more really with the nice weather, there are better things to do.

As I suspected before it started Spain won’t win it. Transition period for them.

Italy, Belgium and dare I say it England the best three so far. However, you can win this tournament with luck while playing poorly/uninspiring if you do take chances or win through on pens in the knock out stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.