Spanish Dave

unclebatman

After the 2012 title win, I was given a canvas of Vinnie holding aloft the trophy as a present, so in 2014 I decided to get one for myself in the same size, and got a superb picture of Zabba kissing the trophy.

I've kind of made a rod for my own back with this now, and want to complete the hat trick of canvasses with King David in 2018. But - I've yet to find any decent quality photos of Spanish with the trophy that I can, ahem, borrow so I can upload to a website to get it done.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or better still, does anyone have one to post on here?

Any help appreciated.

After the 2012 title win, I was given a canvas of Vinnie holding aloft the trophy as a present, so in 2014 I decided to get one for myself in the same size, and got a superb picture of Zabba kissing the trophy.

I've kind of made a rod for my own back with this now, and want to complete the hat trick of canvasses with King David in 2018. But - I've yet to find any decent quality photos of Spanish with the trophy that I can, ahem, borrow so I can upload to a website to get it done.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or better still, does anyone have one to post on here?

Any help appreciated.

GettyImages-955335964.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.