Spanish news reporting a number of players arrested for match fixing

It's very naive to think this does not go on in the prem,the richest league in the world,i can never understand how some people won't accept it,the amount of "luck" the dippers got last year just does not happen,luckily we were too good for them but by god the prem was fixed for them to win it,money and power always corrupts people that is undenyable
It’d make a great movie. Criminal activity in the dark shadow and yet right prevails in the end.

Btw I don’t believe any more in corruption against us in the league. We got plenty of favourable decisions too.

I think there bias against mid to lower teams. And I think there is a very low standard of officiating so terrible inconsistency.

Spot on! Take their offside goal at West Ham....it wasn't even close, the linesman was stood right there but didn't flag. He was then going to allow an offside winner only the keeper saved it. This brings me nicely onto the subject of keepers, the main position that can influence a result by their actions. Anyone who thinks certain keepers weren't throwing games against them last season? Especially one right at the end of his career, I'm sure a nice final pay day would have gone down well.
Spot on.
Keepers always the prime targets for match fixing .hans segers and Bruce grobbelar spring to mind..the current England keeper v Liverpool this season...the Millwall keeper v Brighton in the last second of the game (came out unchallenged for an overhit free kick ..which he deliberately misjudged..but still palmed it into his own net..laurel and Hardy stuff) the list is endless.

Tebas banging on about city and PSG again according to Sky. Fuck off mate and deal with your poster boys fiddling their taxes and the bent players fiddling matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.