Spanish police

The fight in the Plaza Mayor was nothing, they were actually friends, just got a bit silly.
It wasn't a big brawl.

Took this 10 minutes prior to kick off.
e4369eaac79b64fac147686285f04e5e.jpg
Why the fuck didn't they just put the barriers as aisles all the way down fans would have just filtered in, the problem here was people at the back once the got through didn't know about the cunts in riot gear so the fans at the front got pushed into the police and then got twatted this happened 3 times before we got into the stadium.

What would be interesting is to see the reports from our Security Officer Mr. Chisholm who was outside the ground and must have witnessed
a lot of what was going on.
Near the last pen another City Steward, an older guy, grey hair in a dark suit (reminded me a bit of Roy clark) turned up.
He was confronted by City fans outside the pen pointing to the treatment of the fans.
Well for a man of his age he as away like a sprinter. Didn't want to know.
There was also a women steward inside.
A mate of mine who has had an illness and walks with a stick was desperately trying to get up the stairs very slowly.
I came up behind and saw him being pushed by one of those bastards.
I pointed this out to her asked if there was a lift, more Robo Cops came, she just shrugged and we had to help him up till we came to the escalators.
So as I said at the start I would like to see what the so called Stewards put in their report.

Sorry mate - when I said nothing will happen, I wasn't talking about the club. I'm sure they'll do what they can but ultimately it will fall on deaf ears.
Well if they dont the fans should fk the away games off,But if they do something about it & not just a PR stunt,They should make a serious complaint to eufa & publicize it so we no its genuine compliant.But i agree with you probable will fall on deaf ears...

FWIW, I've just fired the following e-mail off to the British Embassy in Madrid:

Good afternoon,

I'd like to register a complaint about the treatment of Manchester City fans at the hands of the Madrid police before and during our match versus Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday evening. I witnessed indiscriminate attacks on fellow supporters and I myself was also on the receiving end of an assault on the concourse for merely trying to make my way to my seat. Luckily I wasn't too seriously injured but some fans - including females - were badly hurt for no reason whatsoever.

I'm not sure what, if any, influence you can have over these incidents and I'm sure you receive many similar complaints each year - indeed, our supporters are not the first to suffer problems in Madrid over the years and the overriding impression I get is that the local police don't appear to be accountable to anybody, often meting out similar punishment to local residents at both football matches and peaceful protests. However, I find it astonishing that the police force in a major European country can consistently behave in such a draconian manner in this day and age and not be answerable for their actions.

That was just one of many incidents involving the police mate. They were a bunch of cunts, end of. There are comments on here including one from a fan who got battered for trying to protect his 6 months pregnant girlfriend.

I'm glad you didn't caught up in it but it's dangerous to think that because you weren't on the receiving end yourself it wasn't that bad because believe me, it was. Most fans caught in the chaos outside actually turned up much earlier than they would for a game over here and regardless of them not being used to big away followings in Spain, there were no issues getting us into the ground in Sevilla and Barca last year wasn't too bad either.

I didn't see any trouble in Plaza Mayor or anywhere else all day but even if it did happen, it would've involved a tiny minority of our support out there and is no excuse whatsoever for the indiscriminate police brutality. I got a twatting for trying to make my way to my seat from the concourse - no mouthing off from me or anything. It was completely and utterly unwarranted and one bloke who got similar treatment walked out of the ground in disgust.

Guess we were lucky arriving 15 minutes before the majority. To be fair, I planned it that way as I needed to make sure I got home in one piece, I was working (chauffeur/security) on Thursday, and I couldn't turn up for my boss looking like a piece of red meat when he'd given me the day off to go to Madrid. He's a top boss who works his schedule around me so I can attend matches, and I'm lucky enough to have a great stress free job, so, although I had a few, I avoided some potential on purpose. This treatment of fans, particularly abroad isn't going to go away I guess, yes I've seen it and been involved in England over the years, I was going mid 70's, but at least our lot have some element of understanding and even listen sometimes. Till the next time then.....!

I am in that photo, thru the kettle, didn't get to my seat for another 20 minutes, missed first 10. in the third kettle for the CL tune.

I am in that photo, thru the kettle, didn't get to my seat for another 20 minutes, missed first 10. in the third kettle for the CL tune.
You must have been near me I was at the third when the guy in the stretcher came out blood all over the floor

I haven't had chance to read all the twelve pages before my post as I only returned at three this morning and now work is callling but the stories I have heard from genuine, decent blues who were on level three is sickening. A lady witnessed far worse violence than that captured on camera. Another young lady saw a lad beaten with batons for taking out his phone to record the attacks. He was beaten and then dragged out and she did not see him again. I have no reason to doubt the lady who I spent time with on the day of the match and met last night. It is not a crime to take a vid on your phone and that is what youngsters do, to be beaten savagley by police for doing just that is a disgrace.

Wrong. The government approved the new security law in 2014, I think. Now taking photos or videos of a police, police car, ... Can be sanctioned with jail. So don't do that. You are foreigners, so you won't go to jail, but you will be beat up for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.