Spare Hoffenheim ticket

dbluebomber

We have a spare ticket for the Hoffenheim game if anyone still needs one can meet in Frankfurt or at the game

If anyone is looking for a pair I also know someone who has a spare and can share their telephone number.

We have 2 spare as well due to a misunderstanding about how many were going will be in the fanzone from about 1630 till match time if anyone needs any

Also got a spare ticket unrestriced view if anyones stuck, let me know. Can meet in Frankfurt this evening of Hoffenfeim tomorrow

I have a friend who is looking to sell his 2 tickets - can't travel now as was on oversubscribed Thomas Cook flight. Pick up from Crewe/Nantwich though

One spare unrestricted view due to wife’s illness. Collect tonight in Stockport or meet at the ground

If anyone still has a spare ticket, please let me know. Could meet in Hoffenheim after 2pm. Thanks in advance!

Spare available due to illness.
Pm if interested.
We are travelling from Manchester to Frankfurt this morning. So will be off the grid from. 10-12.
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.