Spares for Blackpool £20

kimbo

I have a few spares for saturdays game against Blackpool, 2 together in south upper on the front row block 217 and 1 in either 207 front row or 211 in the SE corner. £20 a pop.

Hi Kimbo
Will take 2no tickets for block 217 if they are still available (£40)

hi spiv, have sent u message on your mobile, will take 1 ticket block 217 please pal, will meet you in townley before game cheers chris

Hi Everyone
Sorry if I'm being stupid but it seems you need to have made 100 posts to start a new topic, which makes it pretty difficult to either offer help to or ask for help from fellow supporters!

Can anyone offer a lift from London to Blackpool home match please? I can offer either a spare ticket or contribution to fuel costs in exchange

Send me a PM if you can help

Hey

Got a couple of mates after some tickets for the game on Saturday and they were hoping to go in the exec seating but when they rang up they had sold out.
Anyone know of any going spare?

Thank you.

I've got another spare ticket, it's in block 307 row H, so around the half way line.

edit,,, now sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.