Spawn of Beckham in Chelsea Trial

What a dreadful shame.

The kid if he can play will be hounded because of his dad and he doesnt deserve that as he is a lad in his own right trying to make a carear for himself rather than sponge of his mum and dad all his life and he should be commended for that.

Sons of icons and Beckham is an icon rarely succeed, in this instance i wish him all the very best.

Rascal said:
What a dreadful shame.

The kid if he can play will be hounded because of his dad and he doesnt deserve that as he is a lad in his own right trying to make a carear for himself rather than sponge of his mum and dad all his life and he should be commended for that.

Sons of icons and Beckham is an icon rarely succeed, in this instance i wish him all the very best.

Interesting it's Chelsea and not his beloved rags.

Give the lad a chance, it's not his fault who his parents are!! If he is a good enough player why shouldn't he follow in his father's football boots, Sweep did, Paul Ince's lad is doing so Brooklyn has a chance........ mind you I would have changed that name Brooklyn by now!! All just my humble opinion. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.