Speed Awareness Course (asking for a friend)

I got done doing 38 in a 30 driving home from work. Saw the police car but didn't notice the police woman stood behind it resting the camera on the roof of the car till it was too late. As soon as I saw her (Virtually level with the car, too late to brake) I looked down and my Speedo actually told me I was doing 41 and not the 38 the letter said.

Opted for the online course full of dread, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The instructor was sound (looked like Mike Dean), got everyone involved and had a bit of a laugh and joke when the time was right. Learnt a few things too.

I got done end of last month, 43 in a 30, LEAVING a one horse village in the middle of nowhere on an A road leading up a hill 50 yds from the 40 sign. Absolutley no point in being there other than to collect money. Got notification but so far heard nothing, what's the chance of it being lost in the morass of paperwork.
I don’t reckon it will be lost and I also don’t reckon you will get offered a course the speed is too high

Standard of driving around Manchester is awful. Drivers should be fined for driving under the speed limit.

I got a speed awareness course for doing 35 in a 30 whilst driving an unmarked Police Van - cunts.

I don’t reckon it will be lost and I also don’t reckon you will get offered a course the speed is too high
Still nothing, got to be nearly a month since offence...a bit concerned that I've filled the form in wrong and it's in the system just going round and round and round until I'm 65 and there's a bailiff ringing my bell

Still nothing, got to be nearly a month since offence...a bit concerned that I've filled the form in wrong and it's in the system just going round and round and round until I'm 65 and there's a bailiff ringing my bell
They have to serve a notice of intended prosecution on you within 14 days that can be extended for various reason such as a company vehicle etc
Just wait and see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.