Speedo's are they still fashionable....?

Silvas' left eyebrow

Always wear my sky blue city speedo swimmers on beach on holiday. am over 50 with a stomach. They are comfortable but am worried they could now be a fashion faux pas ? Thoughts ? Holidays in next month so no time to get toned!

Off topic?
no,he wears city sky blue peedos.

whilst holidaying in the south of France with my family ,having fun by the poolside I was told my shorts(just above the knee) were not allowed in the pool area as they were unhygienic ,I would have to leave OR buy some appropriate swimwear ,off I went to buy some appropriate apparel and returned to the horror of my family in the skimpiest ,tight , bollox crushing speedo shorts I could fit into , they were that tight the actually pushed my penis and testicles inside my body ,I had to go to the patisserie get a baguette cut it in half and force it down my shorts(for the ladys ) ,I must admit after a day or two I lost my Englishness and was as gay as a gay Parisian for the remainder of my holidays, every morning I would wonder down to the shops speedos and flipflops and a couple of french sticks under my arm ,however I have never wore them whilst swimming in England

fat-guy-speedo.jpg

no,he wears city sky blue peedos.

whilst holidaying in the south of France with my family ,having fun by the poolside I was told my shorts(just above the knee) were not allowed in the pool area as they were unhygienic ,I would have to leave OR buy some appropriate swimwear ,off I went to buy some appropriate apparel and returned to the horror of my family in the skimpiest ,tight , bollox crushing speedo shorts I could fit into , they were that tight the actually pushed my penis and testicles inside my body ,I had to go to the patisserie get a baguette cut it in half and force it down my shorts(for the ladys ) ,I must admit after a day or two I lost my Englishness and was as gay as a gay Parisian for the remainder of my holidays, every morning I would wonder down to the shops speedos and flipflops and a couple of french sticks under my arm ,however I have never wore them whilst swimming in England

Nice story but, après swim, WTF use to women (or anyone else) is a wet-through half-baguette?

Always wear my sky blue city speedo swimmers on beach on holiday. am over 50 with a stomach. They are comfortable but am worried they could now be a fashion faux pas ? Thoughts ? Holidays in next month so no time to get toned!
The way I see it mate is once you're over 50 you've earned the right to look shit and wear unfashionable clobber. Any bloke that age with a six pack or dressed like a 20 yr old is probably a nonce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.